Welcome to the first edition of a series of industry newsletters from the Australian Sweetpotato Growers Association (ASPG).
The purpose of this newsletter is to keep you in touch with important news about research and development (R&D) occurring in your industry, past R&D results, upcoming events and other information necessary to help you run your sweetpotato business effectively.
To download a PDF of the newsletter click below:
Quick links to articles:
- Presidents Word
- Introduction of Executive Officer
- Rainfall & flooding damage disaster support
- Marketing insights for ASPG
- Sweetpotato Virus Research Update
- Introduction of a new department of agriculture and fisheries researcher
- Rotation crop cultivars resistant or highly resistant to two species of root-knot nematodes
- Department of Agriculture & Fisheries Sweetpotato research update
- Sweetpotato Export Strategy
- Improving quality of sweetpotatoes